Her Healing Space
Her Healing Space provides a warm, welcoming space for millennial Black women to heal, restore, and thrive.
For too long, Black women have been taught to be strong, care for everyone else, code switch, put their own needs last, and held to a certain standard by society. The pressure to effortlessly handle heavy responsibilities has taken a toll - resulting in rising rates of anxiety, depression, and burnout.
At Her Healing Space, we know putting on a mask of invincibility doesn't serve your soul or community. That's why we created a judgment-free oasis where you can peel back the layers, reconnect with your emotions, and give yourself permission to prioritize self-care.
Our services focus on the unique mental health needs of high-functioning Black women, providing tools to overcome:
- High-functioning anxiety
- High-functioning depression
- Perfectionistic tendencies
- Difficulty setting boundaries
- Fear of appearing "weak" if you ask for help
Through our healing circles, self-care workshops, and sisterhood mentorship programs, you'll learn to nurture your mind, body, and spirit so you can feel empowered, resilient, and live your purpose.
We also offer:
- Healing boxes with journals, teas, candles, reflection cards, other wellness related products
- Online courses on mindfulness, meditation, and more
- Support groups
- A vibrant community